Sold 200.000. EURO - Detached, Residential
VILLA WITH FEATURES OF OTTOMAN-TURKISH ARCHITECTURE FOR THE INTERIOR DESIGN
- GROUND FLOOR – The front terrace has been enclosed to create a large winter garden/sun room. From the hall you enter into a separate large living room with an in-built in woodburner inside a fire place. Opposite there is large open plan kitchen / dining area with all white goods Patio doors open to a terrace overlooking the garden. Under staircase there is a W.C. with space for the washing mashine.
- FIRST FLOOR – 2 large double bedrooms with private balconies, master bedroom with en suite bathroom.1 single bedroom which is used as a study. 1 family bathroom.
- The property is being sold fully furnished including all the white electrical goods. There are air-conditioning units in the living areas and the bedrooms which provide hot and cold air and a built in wood burner in the livingroom. All doubleglazed windows fitted with mosquito screens and external wooden shutters. Hot water is provided by solar power and also electric immersion. The owners tried to use features of Ottoman-Turkish architecture for the interior design.
- 40 m2 swimming pool which works on salt water. Car port which can be converted into a solid garage. 2 depots/storages for wood and garden tools. The garden is a mix of mature fruit trees, lawn, vegetable patch, low level planting and all well maintained.
- High quality of materials and workmanship. All necessary damp insulation has been undertaken.